The G-SHOT performance upgrade package for the GS-FS chassis rails
Designed by team driver Dan Thompson. Designed to be ran with the GS-FS Chassis and Capra axles. This is the Ultimate Cheater upgrade.
Moving the links closer together at the front of the skid plate reduces the roll center in the front allowing the front axle to conform to the rocks a little easier. Widening the rear links adds roll center to stabilize the the truck wile climbing. The total width of the G-SHOT skid plate is only 67mm. Transmission mounting holes for the TGH 2.low, axial 3 gear type, Element and the TGH Creeper T
- Hardcore RC titanium or stainless G-SHOT-FS four link suspension link kit (13" wheelbase)
- Carbon fiber sliders with 3D printed body mounts, aluminum slider to chassis rail mounts and 8- 3mm x 6mm SS button head screws designed to be used with the Power Wagon cab and the GS-FS chassis rails
- G-SHOT 67mm wide white delrin skid plate with or without trans mounting holes and hardware: (1) 3mm x 20mm set screw, (2) 3mm x 20mm SS button head screws, (2) 3mm x 12mm SS button head screws.
- G-SHOT 3D printed front body mount and front bumper
- GS-FS Chassis rails
- G-SHOT-FS bed or chassis spacers to support rear of chassis
- Hardware for bumper, front body mount and transmission
- velcro for battery and body mounts
Recommend Team KNK hardware 3mm screws, nuts and washers https://gspeedchassis.com/collections/team-knk-hardware/products/team-knk-hardware-700-pcs-monster-bag-stainless-hardware-kit Assorted spacers https://gspeedchassis.com/collections/team-knk-hardware/products/team-knk-hardware-aluminum-spacer-variety-pack-natural