Exclusive Package only offered on the GSPEED Chassis website.
Package includes parts pictured and listed here
- TGH forward motor mount, slipper plates, nut, washer and bearing
- TGH Creeper T 30% overdrive transfer case with traditional scx10 three gear mounting hole pattern. Will mount to skid plates that come with GSPEED packages
- V1-C1 shock hoop brackets and mounting hardware
Creeper T Specs-
Domestic 7075-T6 Transfer cases
- Case and shafts made in the U.S.A.
- Case hardened gears
- AX10 mounting pattern
- 1.9:1 Front output ratio
- 2.6:1 Rear output ratio
- 29mm Short x 53mm Narrow x 15mm Thin
- 2 oz Light
- 2.5 x 12mm hardened pinned output gears
- AVID RACING sealed rubber bearings
- Greased w/ COW RC UDDER BUTTER
Can be mounted on driver or passenger side of skid by way of flipping the gears and shafts inside the case.
NOT INCLUDED AND NECESSARY PARTS TO COMPLETE
- SCX10 skid plate (like skid plate in gspeed packages
- AXIAL AX31027 SPUR GEAR 56T 32P
- AXIAL AX31068 SLIPPER PAD
- 65mm to 75mm center drive shaft like https://supershafty.com/collections/drive-shafts/products/s4-supershafty-driveshafts?variant=32232971796574
- M3 hardware to mount T case
If using offset differential axles, like the AR45 and TRX4 axles you need to...
1) Mirror the TGH-FMM motor mount. Here's an instructional video https://youtu.be/hqGZ6ldiAJo
2) Mirror the Creeper T transfer case & mounted on driver side. Here's an instructional video https://youtu.be/v2ibIWRd9ps
3) You must purchase the drilling jig kit for V1-C1 & TGH-V3 to layout for drilling new holes in the shock hoops to mount FWD Motor mount. https://gspeedchassis.com/products/tgh-mirrored-drilling-jig-forward-motor-mount-kit?_pos=1&_sid=c5b1d8d83&_ss=r
4) The front upper suspension link bend will need to be rolled to the outside to avoid contact on the forward motor mount.